Advising an Italian company of the jewellery retail industry in the acquisition of the 50% stake in a jewellery retailer and negotiations of the ancillary trademark license agreement.
– advising an Italian Group of the jewellery industry in the acquisition of the 49% of a Romanian company operating one of the largest retail jewellery stores chain in Romania.
– advising an Italian Group of the jewellery industry on the acquisition of its falgship store at Via Montenapoleone, Milan and drawing up the agreements for developers, architects and leasing.
– advising an Italian real estate company on the acquisition process of a XVI Century villa located in Veneto, Italy and on the related 6.000 square meters project development dealing with […]
– advising an Italian financial intermediary (registered pursuant to Section 113 of the Italian Banking Law) on its proposed acquisition of the 10% stake of an investment bank wholly owned by […]
– advising an Italian Group operating the largest jewellery store chain in Italy on its proposed acquisition of the store chain operated from the Italian subsidiary of the largest jewellery retailer in the Middle East.
– advising an Italian company in the acquisition of the 51% equity interest of a jewellery company from an Italian group of the fashion industry listed in the Milan Stock […]