Acting for an Italian company in a jewellery design patent dispute before the Court of Milan. The firm successfully defended the summary proceedings lodged by a competitor, including favourable decision of Read More
Advising an Italian company of the jewellery retail industry in the acquisition of the 50% stake in a jewellery retailer and negotiations of the ancillary trademark license agreement.
– advising an Italian leading manufacturer of jewellery products and sponsor on its sponsorship agreement with the Italian leading beauty contest.
– advising the not-for-profit Italian Association for the fight against thrombosis on its licensing arrangement relating to the development, promotion and operation of a database committed to the prevention of cardiovascular […]
– advising two Italian manufacturers in the negotiations of a patent license agreement with the German inventor and assistance in the relevant proceedings lodged by the latter before the Court […]
– advising a leading Italian Group of the jewellery industry on the acquisition of the majority shareholding of an Italian manufacturer of watches. The firm also advised on the acquisition of […]
– advising an Italian leading Group of the jewellery industry on the establishment of a 51/49 joint venture with a Chinese Group relating to the localization of the production and […]