Acting for an Italian company in a jewellery design patent dispute before the Court of Milan. The firm successfully defended the summary proceedings lodged by a competitor, including favourable decision of Read More
– advising the Italian subsidiary of one of the world’s leading providers of integrated logistics services in the resolution of a cross-border dispute against a Dutch manufacturer of computer accessories.
– advising an Italian Group operating in the field of natural and biogas high-tech cogeneration and trigeneration services on both corporate and commercial matters related to its EU operations.
– advising an underwriting agency from the London insurance market on compliance with Sections 166 and 185 of the Italian Code of Private Insurance following the entry into force of […]
– advising a leading US temporary staffing firm in connection with a transnational service agreement with an entity of the United Nations System and on the implications of the applicable […]
– advising a leading US temporary staffing firm on the implications of EU Member States’ laws, regulations and administrative provisions adopted to implement the Directive 96/71/EC, infringing both the Directive 96/71/EC itself and Article […]
– advising a leading US temporary staffing firm in connection with the negotiations of a transnational service agreement related to a US Government contract for the provision of equipment and facility maintenance […]