– from 1 January 2015 our Milan office has been operating from its new home at Palazzo Coduri, via Santa Radegonda 11, I-20121 Milan.
MDM Law firm founding partner Massimiliano Di Martino will be speaking on “The Transparency of Insurance Products“. The Conference will provide an update on the Fine Art and Specie industry and issues facing their markets today.
For further information: see IFASIC | Malta 2014 Conference
Massimiliano Di Martino of MDM calls for more transparency in fine art insurance contracts at IFASIC Malta. pic.twitter.com/pc8o59Lw1e
— Art Recovery (@artrecovery) October 23, 2014
The firm is committed to take action on climate change by reducing its carbon footprint and adopting environmentally sustainable practices
– this year the firm has donated to UNICEF instead of spending the money on usual greeting cards and postal services.
Each year, LexisNexis honors a selected group of blogs that set the online standard for a given industry. This year, the International Commercial Law Blog published by the firm has been honored as one of the LexisNexis Top 25 International & Foreign Law Blogs for 2011.
“The honored blogs contain a wealth of information for International & Foreign Law practitioners, with timely news items, practical information, expert analysis, tips, frequent postings, and helpful links to other sites.“
The firm has recently become a member of the Legal Sector Alliance (LSA), an inclusive movement of law firms and organisations committed to working collaboratively to take action on climate change by reducing their carbon footprint and adopting environmentally sustainable practices.
As members of the Legal Sector Alliance, we commit to:
- Measure, manage and reduce the impact of our operations
- Work with external stakeholders to reduce our indirect impact
- Integrate awareness of climate change across our business
- Advise clients on the opportunities and obligations arising from and under climate change law
- Work collaboratively to engage in the public debate on climate change and to develop, apply and promote best practice across the sector
- Report on our progress and be accountable
- Adopt and pursue a challenging emissions reduction target appropriate for our own organisation and needs, achievement of which will deliver over stated time periods a meaningful and progressive reduction in our emissions