– advising an Italian group of the jewellery industry in the acquisition process of the 100% stake in a jewellery distributor in Japan;
– advising an Italian company of the jewellery retail industry in the acquisition of the 50% stake in a jewellery retailer and negotiations of an ancillary trademark license agreement;
– advising an Italian Group of the jewellery industry in the acquisition of the 49% of a Romanian company operating one of the largest retail jewellery stores chain in Romania.
– advising an Italian Group of the jewellery industry on the acquisition of its falgship store at Via Montenapoleone, Milan and drawing up the agreements for developers, architects and leasing.
– advising an Italian real estate company on the acquisition process of a XVI Century villa located in Veneto, Italy and on the related 6.000 square meters project development dealing with historical protection issues for designs, and drawing up agreements for developers, architects and leasing.