– advising the Italian subsidiary of one of the world’s leading providers of integrated logistics services in the resolution of a cross-border dispute against a Dutch manufacturer of computer accessories.
– advising an Italian Group operating in the field of natural and biogas high-tech cogeneration and trigeneration services on both corporate and commercial matters related to its EU operations.
– advising an underwriting agency from the London insurance market on compliance with Sections 166 and 185 of the Italian Code of Private Insurance following the entry into force of the ISVAP (*) Regulation No. 35/2010 on transparency and advertising of insurance products, and drawing up of the new policy wording of their jewellers’ block and fine art products, among others.
(*) Italian insurance regulator.
– advising a leading US temporary staffing firm in connection with a transnational service agreement with an entity of the United Nations System and on the implications of the applicable international, EU and Italian laws, rules and regulations;
– advising a leading US temporary staffing firm on the implications of EU Member States’ laws, regulations and administrative provisions adopted to implement the Directive 96/71/EC, infringing both the Directive 96/71/EC itself and Article 49 of the EC Treaty on the freedom to provide transnational services within the Internal Market.